Last summer, I moved to Amsterdam. A beautiful and big city, my favourite one in the Netherlands. But I grew up near a great city as well; Nijmegen. I still go there every once in a while and always love going there. Nijmegen is filled with beautiful hidden gems. Last weekend, I wore my new gingham jumpsuit to the city. Isn’t it beautiful? It’s the perfect item to wear on a sunny day, but when it’s colder you can just wear a leather jacket with this gingham jumpsuit! After shooting some pictures, we went for lunch. And yes, Nijmegen has so many nice lunch spots. That’s why I wanted to share my favs with you!
FAVOURITE LUNCH HOTSPOTS IN NIJMEGEN:
– Fika // Delicious scandinavian food with a beautiful interior
– Smaakrijk // With a lovely garden to sit in
– Bairro Alto // Great coffee, yummy food and a cute vibe
– Downtown // Bright interior and the best (healthy) food
– Sid & Liv // Go here for a fun high tea with friends
– The Fuzz // Retro style and great food + drinks
– De Viking // Soups, sandwiches and a cool interior
So next time you visit Nijmegen, make sure to go to one of these places and I’ll be sure your lunch will be fantastic! I always have a good time visiting this city, and especially these lunch hotspots in Nijmegen.
Have you ever been to Nijmegen? And what do you think of this gingham jumpsuit?
written in collaboration with Kleding.nl